Sad Day, but Good Day To Sell My Saw and Dust Collector

That was a very low price Allen, but very well worth the sanity you have now as a result of it finding a new home. And hey, you made a human being very happy! I remember that saw, it was nice, you had it dialed in and it was a great performer I bet. But now you have one less item to occupy the ol brain, and right now in your life that is worth it's weight in gold, errrrrr Ebony.

I am very happy for you guys Allen, what is your apprx. ETD?

I can't react to the part about the dog. I'm sure it's really struggling with the activities. But like John said, you've made someone very happy as well as gained some peace of mind. You're quite a bit younger than I am, but at a certain age it gets tough to go through a move.

Considering that the Delta DC has left the building along with the owner's manual, I have to say that the Delta DC is........wait for it...........a Delta DC. It sucks in a good way and the felt bags that I replaced the original thin factory bags that leaked the fine particles shortly after I purchased the Delta DC made a world of difference to keep the fine saw dust in the bags and not in the air. 

The one thing that I did not sell to the guy was my "Long Ranger" remote to turn on the DC. I had wired the DC and my Jet saw from 110v to 220v which made my electrical panel happy. I loved that I could hang the remote on a post and just push the button to turn it off and on instead of going across the garage into the corner to turn it on.

11 hours ago, Allen Worsham said:

I had wired the DC and my Jet saw from 110v to 220v which made my electrical panel happy. 

I did the same.  Before that then saw would sometimes trip the breaker under a heavy load, now there is no problem at all. After that experience I recommend that anyone who has a woodshop with powered machinery consult a electrician, your machinery will thankyou for it in more ways then one. They will run more efficiently, and the life of the machine will be normal.