It Gets Better and Better. (Gathering) This Just In.

Thanks Fred. I'm sorry to hear the Mrs. was having some difficulty but is doing better.

While I'm looking forward to this event and still so very appreciative of your generosity, PLEASE PROMISE you will postpone or cancel should your wife require your full attention.

Her health and well being are far more critical & important than a bunch of "old geezers" jawing about the good old days. Without a doubt we all want this get-together to be as easy as possible for both you & her.

29 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Thanks Fred. I'm sorry to hear the Mrs. was having some difficulty but is doing better.

While I'm looking forward to this event and still so very appreciative of your generosity, PLEASE PROMISE you will postpone or cancel should your wife require your full attention.

Her health and well being are far more critical & important than a bunch of "old geezers" jawing about the good old days. Without a doubt we all want this get-together to be as easy as possible for both you & her.

No problem with that, Dave. Should something go awry my priorities are with here. Thanks for the thoughts.

Fred, the health of your wife is paramount and we will adjust accordingly.   After all, all the good tales will be swapped in the first 2 hours.  I’m really looking forward to meeting these folks.  May this be the first of many gatherings.

Hi Fred - so glad to hear the Mrs. is doing better!  As others mentioned, please keep her well being as top priority.  I will check this thread prior to leaving in the unlikely event you cancel - but then again - my wife wants to see some of the interesting sites in the area - so we most likely will be heading that way anyways!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!