It's Gone. Good Riddance

The only good thing about it is that it caused me to explore alternatives. Which, in turn, led to serious research on saw blade technology and router bit design as well as contrarian uses of the planer and sleds. And more use of the planer led to the Shelix head upgrade. 

I'm more than satisfied with the trade offs. 

2 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Late to this "Going Away Party" Gene. Probably missed the donuts by now?

So what ya' gonna pile in that newly created opening?:lol:

Got one and a half left in the box. Pretty stale, though.

Nothing goes there until I no longer smile when I see that open space.:D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a rip blade (Freud) but I hardly use it. I have a Freud Fusion combo blade that really puts a nice edge on lumber. I sent it to be sharpened about a month ago and I swear it seems to be sharper now than when it was new. Maybe I am crazy.

Edited by hawkeye10

• 1 year later...

Kleamy, I don't think back then anyone ever thought in the terms of, mine is better than yours, type of bragging. If I needed something in my shop I went and bought it if I could ever raise that much extra money. A tool was a tool and if it worked for that person he could probably cover up the name brand with a piece of tape and it never entered my mind.

I think that was the worse part of Wood on Line for someone was always bragging and putting down others for what they bought and used.....