Tips Subcategories Forums (Resolved)

Folks, I am so glad to see our new Tips Subcategories being used!

Several things I would like to see, is.

• Please stay on topic related to the original tip submitted.
  • Please do not submit another tip within the same tip topic that was created by another member.
  • Please do not get into the back n forth, regarding how you would've performed the same operation, in other words please stay away from, "what you should of done", "what I would have done", "here is my method" etc etc. It defeats the purpose of individual tips created by each unique woodworker.
  • If you have a different way, or improved way to perform a tip that was already entered by another woodworker, please submit your own version in a separate tip topic.
  • Title your tips accordingly, the title should reflect what the tip is.
  • In addition to the tags you will be using for your tip, please always include a tag "tip".

I will surf back through the tips already created, and remove any content that does not follow the above guidelines, and I'll create an area to display these guidelines in each tip area.

The Tips are brand new forums, this our chances to keep them clean and orderly, so that users in the future may search our growing database of tips, and find the content they need with ease.

As a side note, "tags" will be mandatory soon. 

Thank you!