Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
kmealy

Complete Shop for Sale In Cincinnati

Rate this topic

Nice space. Extremely inexpensive rental cost especially factoring utilities included...wonder why he (she) is having a total liquidation?

Wow! That is a decent deal.

I suspect, from the list of some of the tools, that there are only so many picture frames that you can make and sell.

We all know, that, there is really not much profit in "hobby shop" size woodworking. By the time you purchase materials and supplies, pay the utilities, maintain the tools, etc., you end up with little or no profit for your labor.

I love the space, nice warm feel to it, I could work there, chairs, chairs, chairs. Perfect size shop!

My goodness, I just saw the rent is 280 a month! That's cheap! Mama and kids, pack the house, we are heading to Ohio!

The guy said "I’m not stopping woodworking, just a change of plans. "    He's an engineer and works for an engineering firm, day job.

Another friend had a shop in a run down part of town in an old factory building.   I think he said it was $150/month, but he could have gotten the whole floor for $300.   Interesting building.   Other tenants included a rock bank for their rehearsal space, a guy that grew alfalfa and bean sprouts, and another that made archery targets from cut up pieces of high-density foam scraps.

15 minutes ago, John Morris said:

My goodness, I just saw the rent is 280 a month! That's cheap! Mama and kids, pack the house, we are heading to Ohio!

Assuming 450 sq. ft., that's only $1.61 per. Darned cheap. But John, you could build one that size in your back yard and save the moving costs.:D But, you'd still be in CA. it's a toss up.:rolleyes:

Edited by Gene Howe