Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

Patriot Woodworker 2018 Community Raffle Fundraiser (Winners Announced)

1 hour ago, JIMMIEM said:

Just received notification of the raffle this evening.  Bought some tickets.  I commend you for the good work you are doing.

Jim, it's definitely been a team effort among us all! And you too! Thanks to all here, and all who have participated, and those who are either unable to participate in this drawing or are just not sure if they want too, that is ok, you are here, with us, sharing and collaborating and putting content on our boards, that is enough to help here. Without any of you, we have no community, and with no community, we have no good deeds.

Thanks all.

Winners!

Winners are announced! Please see winners in the original post in this topic.

Raffle

You can also see the winners at this link: Raffle Winners Link

Thank You

We want to thank again everyone who participated in this annual event, this is your community, you all came to the table, and supported our existence! I sincerely wish everyone who participated could win something, I hate it when folks get left out, please know, we all win when you give the support you have.

Please keep in mind, this community is run by an all volunteer force, nobody makes a single dime from this wonderful community we call The Patriot Woodworker, not even yours truly. We do this out of love for woodworking, and care and concern for the men and women who serve, and have served our nation. Your contributions keep us going, and help us, help those who need it the most.

Thank you so much again, and congratulations to the winners of this years raffle, and thank you to all who participated!

Trade Option

It has become tradition in our community raffle for winners to trade if they are in need of what the other guy won. If you all want to trade among each other, it is perfectly fine! As a matter of fact, you can do whatever you want with your winnings, they are your prizes!

Just thought I'd put that out there, so ya'll with a conscience understand it's ok. :)

Shipping the Prizes

Please PM me with your shipping address so we can get these items out to you, our supporters will be notified this Monday.

Supporters

And of course we would not be able to do any of this without the support of our sponsors. Thank you sponsors!

sponsor_graphic.jpg

On 7/15/2018 at 4:46 PM, John Morris said:
  • Laguna Tools $500 gift certificate redeemable at Laguna Tools and Supermax Tools (WINNER! @It Was Al B)
  • Easy Wood Tools Mid Size Micro Detailer ($120.00 value) (WINNER! @p_toad)
  • Wood River 4 Piece Butt Chisel Set ($62.00 value) (WINNER! @Artie)
  • Wood River 6 Piece Bench Chisel Set ($90.00 value) (WINNER! @DuckSoup)

Congratulations & THANK-YOU to each of you.

...and Thanks to everyone who participated. It's priceless just being here along side such a great group of guys & gals.

Edited by Grandpadave52