$86/Sheet!

DAB

19 hours ago, FlGatorwood said:

I know that Lowe's and Home Depot don't carry the quality of lumber you folks are talking about, but, if you apply to the MyLowe's and (whatever it is at Home Depot, can't remember,) you get a 10% veterans discount when you check out.  Everyday.  You will have to apply online and I don't remember the steps but well worth all the effort.  

I get the 10% discount every time I shop at HD or Lowes. Over time it really adds up. Recently bought and had some vinyl fencing installed by HD contractor. Total was $3250.00 before the 10%  off.  $2875.00 after the discount. It held up well thru the strong winds last night and today.

Edited by Al B

Luckily for me, there is a Highland Hardwoods about 20 miles from me in tax free New Hampshire. That's where I get my hardwoods. Good deals on lumber in their shorts bins "under 4 ft " for small projects. HD and Lowes are about 1 mile from my home. Lowes has whatever cedar I need. Mostly used for outdoor yard projects or decking.

Edited by Al B