Buying Plywood Router Bits (Undersized)

The Whiteside are what I now consider to be among the best bits on the market, and you can sometimes stumble onto good deals for them...but other very good ones are Freud, Infinity, and the CMT Italian bits (as opposed to the Chinese ones). You might find the CMT at a Menards if you have one nearby, they stock both the Italian and the Chinese CMT bits and have 11% off everything this week. You could also try Roter Bit World, I've bought a fair amount of stuff from them and find their prices to be quite good, with very fair shipping....the have the CMT bits as well as the Freud. (CMT bits is a link if you can't see it very well).

Edited by Fred W. Hargis Jr

Pat, there is also the option if you are able, to make a decision to purchase ply from a hardwood store, typically the ply there is going to better quality, and a true dimensioned thickness. You may be surprised to find as well, that it may be the equivalent or just slightly higher in cost than the box store, but in my opinion the advantages of buying from the hard wood retailer outweighs the disadvantages.

Hard Wood Retailer: Typically mom and pop, or smaller than a box store, better customer service, better quality, and often less in cost, true dimensions in solid woods and plys.

Just a thought.