Another Auspicious Occasion

schnewj

Well, here we go with another birthday wish... @Nickp 

He wanted this...

lurssen-al-salamah.jpg.40ef776bd2bb4f4d72a9c1562a092df5.jpg

...but, unfortunately, your just gonna have to settle for this...Happy B-day, Nick.

tumblr_kyb6ygrXoL1qb7ej3o1_500.jpg.ddb67f0ffffb2e6596e02850bf7fe01d.jpg

...don't party too hard, or you'll end up with this...

94bf7b270e684d585c9aff5b8ac35fae--island-cake-hunting-cakes.jpg.f78fa7876e39b3ff09df8cc533b93e42.jpg

grain. The resulting wood displays a cathedral pattern on the face of the board.">PS: ...by the way, Nick is not 152 he is 3.3 million...who do you think enticed Lucy out of the trees and forced her to walk upright?

about time you got here...
I'm going on break later and you can carry on w/ the party..
Grace stopped in looking for Lucy and Ardi (who weren't here) on her way to Schnooge's.. (beats me how she found out where he was hiding)...

Grace sure misses Bill... even when you I are there... or not...

Anyways...
Happy Birthday @Nickp...

HB.jpg.b34672240a9d8e40ba083db5274269fa.jpg

11 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Happy Belated Birthday @Nickp...sorry I missed the cruise, the cruise cake, the bacon and the rest of the party.

Hope it was a good day and you have many happy centuries yet to come.:lol:

Thought you might enjoy this...well according to some of your "friends" anyway;)

image.png.4123340a4a32d28f8ec92f02d10e4d0c.png

Yes, it would appear my "friends" have let the cat out of the bag...

Stick was jealous that I took Lucy away from him and then Bill was equally upset when neither Lucy or Ardi wanted to date him after the horrible way he treated their older sister, Grace, when he was going out with her.  Apparently, Bill was seeing someone older (we don't know who that is yet)...  (He thinks he's still one of the cabana boys that Noah disembarked for reasons undefined).

That picture was cut in half by Stick as he was upset that I was in the picture.  I have the original somewhere.  You should have seen her when she didn't have wrinkles...

11 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

From my understanding that should be B.C., not A.D.; just what I've heard...:rolleyes:

Exactly right, Dave...I wanted to document that Stick and Bill are WAY older than me...not a software glitch, John...

Sorry I didn't acknowledge your well wishes earlier...this weekend was a bit crazy...

200 miles for a wedding Friday night, 420 miles Saturday to and fro Baltimore, 220 miles Sunday visiting daughters, 518 miles yesterday to and fro New Bedford, Massachussets...

I thought birthdays were supposed to be restful...

So, thank you all for your wishes... I did have fun visiting with my daughters...

36 minutes ago, Nickp said:

200 miles for a wedding Friday night, 420 miles Saturday to and fro Baltimore, 220 miles Sunday visiting daughters, 518 miles yesterday to and fro New Bedford, Massachussets...

Holy cow, ya' just aged another year doing all that driving...glad it was all safe and at least some fun within it.

1 hour ago, Nickp said:

Sorry I didn't acknowledge your well wishes earlier...this weekend was a bit crazy...

I thought birthdays were supposed to be restful...

So, thank you all for your wishes... I did have fun visiting with my daughters...

retire...

put an end to the craziness...

3 hours ago, Nickp said:

Exactly right, Dave...I wanted to document that Stick and Bill are WAY older than me...not a software glitch, John...

DO NOT listen to him, Dave. They are the ones that led me astray! I'm the youngest of the group, and just to prove it here is a copy of my birth certificate.

stone_tablet_with_old_russian_inscription_on_the_white_cg1p2756935c_th.jpg.bb2a324747281f4744ea72618b3c376f.jpg

1 hour ago, schnewj said:

DO NOT listen to him, Dave. They are the ones that led me astray! I'm the youngest of the group, and just to prove it here is a copy of my birth certificate.

stone_tablet_with_old_russian_inscription_on_the_white_cg1p2756935c_th.jpg.bb2a324747281f4744ea72618b3c376f.jpg

that's this after you ran it through a word processor...

proxy.duckduckgo_com.jpg.460dad888bba3ad8d6db48cbb10128e2.jpg

Archived