A New 'Rough Cut'

lew

Our local PBS channel is showing the series "Rough Cut with Fine Woodworking". I never enjoyed the version with "Tommy Mac". I guess he was just way too different than Norm. Anyway, this series, IMO, is a little better. Looks like it is shot in the shop that was built for the previous series. 

The new host is Tom McLaughlin. 

The only PBS station I have on the dish hasn't picked it up yet, don't know if they ever will. I can get another OTA, but they haven't started showing it yet; I'm thinking they might. Problem is I have to remember when it's on to watch it. A lot harder than just recording it and catch it when you can.  I think it's streaming on line, but I'm not much for watching TV shows like that. That said, I would like to see it.

On 4/16/2018 at 3:36 PM, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

The only PBS station I have on the dish hasn't picked it up yet, don't know if they ever will. I can get another OTA, but they haven't started showing it yet; I'm thinking they might. Problem is I have to remember when it's on to watch it. A lot harder than just recording it and catch it when you can.  I think it's streaming on line, but I'm not much for watching TV shows like that. That said, I would like to see it.

I live so fur in the backwoods, it'll be a week later fore we can pick it up.

Aw the sweet sound of nature, earth worms makin their way up & down.

Mocking birds and crows fightin over which one gits to lite in the tator patch to pick them little round bugs offn the tator blooms.

What you aint never seen a tator bloom, must send u to school er somethn?