Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Fred W. Hargis Jr

Sawstop PCS $2400 (not mine, Dayton OH)

Rate this topic

Really, really, good price! Somebody will be a happy camper.

The only downside is that it is a SS. Even though Gass no longer owns the company I still have heartburn over his privateering ways. Great quality product though...

I might sell myself out for "free" especially if it included a shop...

...but then I'd do something stupid though like run PT through it, ruin the safety cartridge then have to beg on the street corner for a replacement.:lol:

Still, pretty good price...

1 hour ago, Smallpatch said:

I have this thing about people who smoke cigars. The smell has always made me sick..

Glad I quit 30+ years ago.:lol: "Course mid summer after a day in the heat & humidity with a weed-eater in hand, my aroma  'ain't all that pleasant either:P

1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said:

I might sell myself out for "free" especially if it included a shop...

...but then I'd do something stupid though like run PT through it, ruin the safety cartridge then have to beg on the street corner for a replacement.:lol:

Still, pretty good price...

...exactly!

A $200 mistake (cartridge and blade).

The only problem I ever had using a table saw was kick backs. So that saw would not stop kick backs. I solved the kick back problem by never ripping pine ever again with a table saw.

But now if you say it will lock down before a kick back can occur then look out credit card companies for you gonna have some bit time spenders coming at you....

Grandpawdave I remember when cigs were 10 cents a pack while in the army and 8 cents a pack on top of the ocean.  But then later when they got to 35 cents I finally realized that was a waste of money and quit over 40 years ago. Lets see now, at 2 packs a day equals almost 5 bucks a week times 40 years and I did save all that money I would have spent on cigarettes and turned it into beer money....But then when I opened that go-cart track in 84 I decided beer and go-carts could not happen together so I quit drinking beer.. And I ain't ever drank any of that other stuff...And I still can't trace where that money went.

John, my link was (is) to a Craigslist ad...he didn't post a pic of his saw, but shows the Amazon page with the $3249 price. The claim is his saw is NIB, and he'll let it go for $2400.....pretty good discount (seems to me). Just thought I'd mention it here in case anyone was looking.