Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Allen Worsham

Rikon 10-325 14-Inch Deluxe Band Saw For Sale

Rate this topic

On August 07, 2012 I purchased this Rikon 10-325 14-Inch Deluxe Band Saw from Amazon. I had been wanting to get into making some furniture but it never happened. So over the last 5 years I have used the saw a total of 5 times. My wife and I are looking to be moving out of Corona, Ca 92881 and moving to Kentucky as my wife is retiring. Due to the move I cannot keep this so it needs to go. So if there are any woodworkers located in the Riverside/San Bernardino/Orange County California area that would be interested let me know.

The original purchase price in 2012 was $960 plus $70 for a mobile base

I will sell the saw with the base and a couple of new band saw blades for $400 to get it out of my garage.

2018-03-23 13.58.37.jpg

2018-03-23 14.01.38.jpg

2018-03-23 14.02.19.jpg

2018-03-23 14.03.39.jpg

2018-03-23 14.04.52.jpg

Definitely worth every penny and more. Whoever get's it should ask forgiveness for stealing a new BS. Since we're on opposite coasts, I won't be that lucky individual.

1 hour ago, Danl said:

Allen, If your mover is taking I-44 through St. Louis, I would be interested.   Danl

I am only taking my smaller machines and will be leaving behind my Band Saw and Jet Contractor saw with the 52" table. I have my painter friend from church who wants to trade paint for the saw.

23 hours ago, It Was Al B said:

Definitely worth every penny and more. Whoever get's it should ask forgiveness for stealing a new BS. Since we're on opposite coasts, I won't be that lucky individual.

Ditto!

I live in Tennessee and you are going to love Kentucky. I have heard a lot of people are moving out of Cal. and I don't blame them.

On 9/5/2018 at 8:23 AM, hawkeye10 said:

I live in Tennessee and you are going to love Kentucky. I have heard a lot of people are moving out of Cal. and I don't blame them.

Yes, there are many people heading out of California for greener and less expensive pastures. We hope to get out very soon.