Suggestions For Table Saw Purchase (Test Poll)

Table Saw Brand Poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What Brand Table Saw Do You Prefer

• Powermatic
    • Delta
    • Craftsman
    • Makita
    • DeWalt
    • Harbor Freight Industrial Model

Dear folks, I have been in a quandary lately, I have some extra funds for this year, and I would like to purchase a table saw. But I cannot decide which one I want, so I am coming to the membership to help me decide.

You'll see a poll I created with the table saws I have in mind to purchase. Can you please participate in my poll, and vote for the brand you find most reliable in your experience.

Thanks!

This is a test topic for our new polling feature, please see tutorial at:

29 minutes ago, John Morris said:

you should be able to insert up to 20 choices, I only did the 5 for this test example.

This is just plain cool! You Rock Mr. Morris!

Experimenting a little, I see I can change (Edit) my vote. Once the normal Edit window closes does that option end (close my vote)?

1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said:

This is just plain cool! You Rock Mr. Morris!

Experimenting a little, I see I can change (Edit) my vote. Once the normal Edit window closes does that option end (close my vote)?

You should be able to edit your vote unlimited Gramps, till the poll is officially closed by the originator of the topic.

3 hours ago, Cal said:

This may be a great (and fun) option John.  I can see one of the early polls... which donut do you reach for first:D  chocolate, glazed, or the one on top???

:D Cal, I am hoping that this function will be used diligently as I stated in the Tutorial for using the poll

"I would like to encourage all to use this function with respect and due diligence, in other words don't create polls just to create polls, please use this feature for meaningful, serious information gathering."

Yep, as you noted it was just a test, I could have asked about apples or oranges and which one makes a better t-shirt, for testing purposes, not a whole lot of thought went into my test poll, but you bring up a great point, folks need to really think about how their poll is presented if they want to get proper feedback they desire.

Great feedback Cal