Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Grandpadave52 -
Al B -

Top Posters

53 minutes ago, PeteM said:

So.....  No AR-15 for you?

Unlike the rest, I applaud you, Dave. I think that it is great that you have rescued these orphaned tools and have taken great pride in matching them up to a compatible partner. They did not choose to be tossed aside and thrown into a box, all they ever wanted to do is what they were made to do! You have given them a new and, hopefully, a more appreciated life.

Oh, by the way, the voices in my head, say, that the voices in yours are not crazy! They asked that me to get a phone number from you so they can call and chat with each other from time to time...:(

1 hour ago, schnewj said:

Oh, by the way, the voices in my head, say, that the voices in yours are not crazy! They asked that me to get a phone number from you so they can call and chat with each other from time to time...:(

No telepathy? :unsure:

John

3 hours ago, PeteM said:

So.....  No AR-15 for you?

Currently no Pete unless I happen to run across one at a yard sale or flea market for a couple bucks. :lol: Of course, if that occurs, I'll probably be looking over my shoulder for t-shirts with ATF printed on them.:ph34r:

In all seriousness, not currently on the radar, but a new 12 ga. is as is a 9 mm. Both will be early purchases after SS kicks in mid-year. My wife is a strong proponent for these purchases. She tolerates the tool orphanage I operate.:P

2 hours ago, schnewj said:

Unlike the rest, I applaud you, Dave. I think that it is great that you have rescued these orphaned tools and have taken great pride in matching them up to a compatible partner. They did not choose to be tossed aside and thrown into a box, all they ever wanted to do is what they were made to do! You have given them a new and, hopefully, a more appreciated life.

Finally someone who gets it (me). We should talk Bill...compare meds and such;)...someone has to speak and act on behalf of those little voices, oh and the orphan tools too. They've been subjected to dark, musty, rusty tool boxes for far too long (so they tell me)...anyways, just trying to do my small part to rescue them even if it's just one random fence at a time; that and if the cost can be covered by pocket change. Some ransoms exceed my treasury.

Dave you are regarded as a friend from my end of things so when I tell you something you should listen.........and I don't know how to say it without hurting your feelings.

This looks like a collection of things the producers of Dumb and Dumber are coming up with for their new movie....

There is not one item there that can check the accuracy of the others. Funny for I didn't realize Cracker Jack boxes were near that big..

I built a pump house for the water falls while building a miniature golf one time that all walls and roof were as crooked as I could make them on purpose. It took twice as much material as if I had built it right but it served a purpose. Every person who came and played at our place commented how anything could be so crooked and still look so good...And now looking at your collection of measuring devices I now realize when I used the right tools and equipment to build a crooked building was my problem. Your equipment was what was missing to do a terrible building exercise

Now see there I didn't say anything that was un true but you do need to get off those pills before driving  anywhere again...

Don't listen to Jess, Dave. WE know that these guides/fences a notoriously inaccurate. However, for the people who couldn't cut a half-straight line if the tool's plate was sandwiched between two guides, it at least keeps them from wandering inches to either side of the line. All these tools want to be is loved. Again, I applaud you for rescuing these poor orphans.

Edited by schnewj

2 hours ago, Dadio said:

Hmmmmmmm................................................................I think these two are serious..............???????????????

Herb

Sadly, Herb..... I think you're right! :rolleyes:

John

You know if you keep bringing these things in you will have to do an expansion! 

I speak from experience.

But I thought it was the things I collected speaking to me. I didn’t realize they were in my head!