Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Artie

Member Map

Hi, apologies if this is not posted in the right place, I hope it will get relocated if needed. I tried to enter my location on the member map,and nothing happens. I am using an iPad if it makes a difference. Just looked like New England was a little under represented, and I’d thought I’d add another sticker on the map (especially with the big game coming up LOL). Any ideas what I’m doing wrong? Thank you, Artie

If you can see the map, look for the + or- signs to zoom in or out . You should be able to move the map to the right or left to pinpoint your location. If this doesn't help, I'm sure someone more computer savy will be here to help.

2 hours ago, It Was Al B said:

If you can see the map, look for the + or- signs to zoom in or out . You should be able to move the map to the right or left to pinpoint your location. If this doesn't help, I'm sure someone more computer savy will be here to help.

Got that far, now how do you pin the location?

Herb

Howdy Guys, you should be able to click on "Add Location" and the rest is a cake walk, please let me know if you don't see the button, or are having issues, thanks!

Member Map Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, Dadio said:

Thanks,John, I guess since my location is already pinned, my map just has "My Location" listed.

Herb

That's right Herb, if you ever want to update or change your location, just click on "My Location" and you can revise it.

I hit the My Location button, and a box appears, telling me to put my location into it. I do so, and then hit submit/enter and nothing happens. Dunno if being an iPad means I gotta do it differently. 

Apparently the third time’s the charm, Course I got a house icon, instead of one of them cool other ones LOLOLOL.

24 minutes ago, Artie said:

Apparently the third time’s the charm, Course I got a house icon, instead of one of them cool other ones LOLOLOL.

You show up as a man icon on my map.  I see a house icon for myself when I view the map.  Must work that way for selfie reasons.

53 minutes ago, HandyDan said:

You show up as a man icon on my map.  I see a house icon for myself when I view the map.  Must work that way for selfie reasons.

Yes, if you are looking at the member map, your own icon will be a home, that way you can see where you live :lol: