Grandpawdave52

Smallpatch

Since you commented and like I told both daughters their mom spent  the better part of two months in the hospital because of the back operation. The last day of January and the first day of Feb and she is hurting way more than the day before the operation...

But like the doctors nurse told us, the doctor in his hunt for relief he cut right in to where she was hurting the most cutting the nerves and cleaned the two disk that had ruptured. So in other words, for now he made her feel more pain than she had been experiencing. But each day will bring less and less hurting??? We about never got her out of the bed in to a wheel chair and in to the car this morning. Talk about an injured running of the bulls bull in what ever that country that is ,reminded me of it this morning . I thought for a minute just have someone bump in to her with a car, knock her to the ground and maybe that would help us subdue her...some stout moma I got here..Just like the sandwitch, the BLT is what the doc told her to remember and don't do any of those three things for a few weeks. This is going to be some of the very first for me in my own house.  I only washed one load of levi's in my entire life and I had so many pairs packed in that machine , eight or ten pair never ever got wet the entire wash cycle.  Oh, my running the little dust mop once a year is about my load of house cleaning but I do load the dishwasher ever once in a while, like on the day of leap year which I can't remember so, just another of my excuses..

Happy to hear the operation went well Patch. Prayers for you both but especially for her (1) that pain lessens quickly and she recurs fully (2) she survives you being in charge of the household duties:D Of course maybe that's your secret plan to do laundry; Nothing will get her back on her feet any faster than having you meddling in her system...:lol:

2 hours ago, Smallpatch said:

I only washed one load of levi's in my entire life and I had so many pairs packed in that machine , eight or ten pair never ever got wet the entire wash cycle. 

That's when you make a trip to the store and buy extra pairs so you don't have to launder as often.:lol:

Blessings to you both...if I was closer I'd help you however I could.

Archived