Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2019 project is live, please click on link to view our very special annual project.

John Morris

Blankets for a Cause (Operation Ward 57 Christmas Project 2017)

Rate this topic

Wow, @honesttjohn. You and your wife are tremendously talented and just great people.

Long after all the toys are forgotten, your gifts and your giving souls will be lovingly remembered.

Many thanks Mr. Morris, for the pictures. Great to see the kids with those blankets. 

2 minutes ago, Gene Howe said:

Wow, @honesttjohn. You and your wife are tremendously talented and just great people.

Long after all the toys are forgotten, your gifts and your giving souls will be lovingly remembered.

Many thanks Mr. Morris, for the pictures. Great to see the kids with those blankets. 

Hang on a minute, I have something in my eye. Thanks to you both for doing this @honesttjohn and @John Morris . Well done, guys.

@honesttjohn, what a thoughtful gift.  Mrs. Mordus, you are a true artisan.  My mother knitted and crocheted and taught all of her six children how to also so I am well aware of the time and skill required for this endeavor.  Many kudos to you.

@honesttjohn...I'm just now seeing this...

The kids pictures speak the words we couldn't hear. Priceless!

A special thanks to both you and your wife for such gifts from the hands and the heart. Bless you both for such a kind and thoughtful gesture.

Thanks to @John Morris for all you and your family do behind the scenes as "our" Ambassador for these endeavors. We couldn't do it without your support and dedication.