New Member here Saying Hello

PanamaLergro

3 hours ago, Electric scotty said:

Scott from Canada.   Electrician and elevator mechanic but love woodworking.  All types.  Recently bought a 36” general international would lathe and loving it.  Made a ton of pens already.   That’s pretty much it.   Always looking for interesting projects.  

Welcome to both of you. I am guessing that Scotty is talking about bed length of 36 inch. We usually think of lathes first by swing or the max size (diameter) of a blank.

5 hours ago, Electric scotty said:

Scott from Canada.   Electrician and elevator mechanic but love woodworking.  All types.  Recently bought a 36” general international would lathe and loving it.  Made a ton of pens already.   That’s pretty much it.   Always looking for interesting projects.

Welcome to the best on-line, virtual workshop in all of cyberspace Scotty...Glad ya' beamed aboard!:lol: Looking forward to seeing and hearing what you enjoy.

On 2018-02-16 at 1:58 PM, Artie said:

Hi, newbie here myself, also a newbie to woodworking. Electrician, but NOT an elevator mechanic LOL.

On 2018-02-16 at 1:58 PM, Artie said:

Hi, newbie here myself, also a newbie to woodworking. Electrician, but NOT an elevator mechanic LOL.

You can be anything you want to be these days.