Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Stick486

Font Size Different (RESOLVED)

NOW WHAT?????

NOW I GOT A SCHEME THAT IS DIFFICULT TO SEE THROUGH BECAUSE OF FONT SIZE AND CONTRASTS THAT I CAN'T CHANGE...

UPPER CASE TYPE THAT IS LITERALLY 3/64 OF AN INCH TALL....

LOWER CASE IS EVEN SMALLER AND UNREADABLE W/O MAGNIFICATION

EVERYTHING IS SO POORLY CONTRASTED IN NEAR INVISIBLE ITTY BITTY LOWER CASE THAT i CAN'T SEE OR FIND ANY WAY TO CHANGE ANYTHING.

THERE IS A MESSAGE IN THE HEADER BUT IT ISN'T PHYSICALLY READABLE...

TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS ON MY COMPUTER TO MAKE THIS FORUM SEE/READABLE CHANGES EVERYTHING EVERY WHERE ELSE  FOR EVERYTHING.

A FEW HOURS AGO THE FORUM WAS WAS FINE NOW IT'S VIRTUALLY UNUSABLE....

Interesting, I don't see any change at all, but here's that message in the header:

The Patriot Woodworker Themes will change tonight. Please click on The Patriot Woodworker Themes for more information. All users will be logged out at 10:00 PM Pacific Time, January 5th, 2018. Please be prepared to log back in upon your next visit. If you have any password issues feel free to contact us at administrator@thepatriotwoodworker.com or click on "Forgot Password" and follow prompts.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Staff

2 minutes ago, HandyDan said:

The original post never has a QUOTE button.

I am smarter today than yesterday, if I haven't forgotten anything!

Thanks Dan!

From John's post, in The Patriot Pulse, "our stats indicate that we have only 7 users still using the standard default theme and the rest are using the the Custom theme". My guess is that Stick may have been one of those 7 members.