1 hour ago, Gene Howe said:

Wonder if they'll honor the orders that they got?

Didn't sound like it Gene.  She said I'd get an email giving me the option to cancel or keep the order at the"correct" price.   Where's .Cliff?  I need an attorney to advise me.  

52 minutes ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

I guess the old "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" adage holds here. Sorry guys, I though it was a legitimate offer.

You were wise in sharing it Fred.  It was too good to be true but I'm wondering if they can be held liable.  

Here is the email that I just received from Grizzly.  I just replied asking why this isn't "bait and Switch" which is illegal in my state according to the consumer laws.  More to follow...

Dear RONALD C DUDELSTON,

Thank you for your recent order for the ST1012 15" Planer with Helical-Style Cutterhead.. The price for this item was incorrectly listed as $169.00 by mistake. The correct price is $1795.00.

Please note that we have canceled your order, and your credit card or other payment method will not be charged.

You may view your canceled order here

We apologize for this mistake! If you would like us to process your order at the correct price of $1795.00, please place your order again or contact Customer Service at cs@grizzly.com.

Sincerely,

Grizzly Industrial Inc.