Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
HARO50

I got DISCOVERED!

Good on ya John. Sharing is fun when the sharee comprehends the significance.

And, avid DIYers feel right at home among tools, no matter their environment. 

Thanks, guys, for your kind comments. As for more photos, the shop is currently a MESS! The old workbench is now history,  and everything it once housed is in various drawers and boxes all over the place. The new DeWalt planer is sitting on an old folding bench, awaiting the in-progress table I'm building for it. Simply crossing the floor is an aerobic exercise in itself! While I never considered it a showcase in the first place, it now looks like a disaster zone!!! Perhaps a few pictures once the bulldozers have cleaned it up? <_<

John

And a MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!

3 hours ago, HARO50 said:

I got DISCOVERED!

at 1st I thought there was a team of anthropologists working in your neighborhood but it was more like a bunch of paleontologists instead...

wasn't it...

Merry Christmas John...

Merry Christmas, Stick. Hope Santa was able to find you up there on Snork Mountain. :D

John

52 minutes ago, HARO50 said:

Merry Christmas, Stick. Hope Santa was able to find you up there on Snork Mountain. :D

John

can't get him to leave...

at least he brought chow on the hoof w/ him....

3 hours ago, Pat Meeuwissen said:

"my storage system for small parts and odds'n ends" is there a picture of this somewhere John?

Not yet, Pat, but I may have to take a few shots and post them. I have a combination of small bins on shelves, those metal-and-plastic drawer units, and plastic peanut butter jars for the slightly larger bits & pieces. A lot are tucked between the floor joists (basement shop, unfinished ceiling) to keep them out of the way. Whatever works! I get a sready stream of articles that need "fixin'", and I seldom have to buy any parts, since I have a good variety of odds'n'ends in stock. ;) And NO, I do NOT consider myself to be a hoarder! Well, not much, anyway. :blush:

John