Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

Coming Up For Air (woodworking)

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Dadio said:

Your shop looks nice and clean,John, and you are doing great on the chair. You might want to fix the rope on the stool before it all unwinds.:)

Herb

Thanks a bunch Herb, that rope is part of that wound cushion, can't really explain what type of cushion it is, the cushion is about 50 years old, as old as I am, I do need to get that sewn back up, I'd sure hate to lose the entire cushion.

2 hours ago, hatuffej said:

I'm going to have to think about making one of those chairs. Hope that you have control of those wolves!

I only have to worry about those wolves when they get hungry Hat, that bigger dog is Jessie, she likes to eat the strangest things, never had a dog like her. She loves bread! She also loves lettuce, go figure.

When you are ready to make one of these chairs, let us know, I have a list of books for ya.

2 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Shop looks great John...glad you're back at it and with us...

So...where did you lose the dogs food bowls during the cleaning?:P

I may have lost the bowls Gramps, but the dogs will surely find them for me when the time comes!

30 minutes ago, Smallpatch said:

Also I might have to move this post over to the formal section for I see you wear a bow tie while in the shop or is it my eyes that are deceiving me?

HA! That's funny Jess, naw, aint worn a bow tie since my wedding 26 years ago, that there is my sons sock, found it laying around and just threw it up there.:lol: