Fulfilling a promise

Gene Howe

Stick not only has a woodworking knowledge data bank second to none, but has computer savvy that is out of reach by many. He has saved my computer many times and has it running fast and smooth helping me clean up and remove the junk that slows it down and causes me unending frustrations. I am a big fan of his.

Herb

What amazed me Gene was how everyone kept telling you how to make a template and nobody addressed the original question that you asked about determining the bushing offset (another reason I don't post there anymore). How poor are some peoples reading comprehension skills? It is amazing! I don't know if they just don't comprehend the question, or post just to post and feed their egos without knowing the answer. I was about to PM you when Stick posted the information. Leave it to him to come through.

His PDF library is extraordinary. If he doesn't have the information/answer then there may not be an easy answer. I have downloaded and archived almost every PDF he has published on this (and the other) forum over the years. They are a constant reference library for me. I found it amazing that he took the time to provide the PDF's and VERY few people even bothered to read them, let alone save them for future reference.

When I first came over to this forum I suggested to John that we might consider a reference library of informational PDF's. However, I think it fell by the wayside due to storage capacity of the forum servers. I upgraded my hard drive to a 1TB to provide adequate storage without the need for an external back-up drive.

Anyway, glad you ended up with the original question being answered. Yes, Stick IS the man!

23 hours ago, Stick486 said:

it ain't...

23 hours ago, Stick486 said:

ummmmmmmmmmmm...

there's thousands of pages in PDF format......

not to mention 5 figures of posts...

have a look see to the uploads... 366 pages... 10 items per page...

1 PDF/graph/picture is one item....

I've added a 4 TB drive.  Guess I'll have to be more selective on what I keep.