The Patriot Woodworker - Custom Theme (Resolved))

John Morris

1 hour ago, John Morris said:

Hey Herb, where is "react" being used at?

Thanks

I see it in the React globe at the top of the forum, also on the react button of my post.

I don't know if the reaction is good or bad,just that someone "reacted to what I posted.

Herb

Edited by Dadio

12 hours ago, Gene Howe said:

99% of my forum browsing is on a 10" Kindle. I'm guessing that when I go to my real computer, item locations might be different. 

Totally agree that overall, the changes are an improvement. Thanks, John.

Item locations are most definitely different. As they are also in a smart phone device as well. Our software has always been mobile friendly, the menus change because they have to be displayed on smaller screens, the smaller the screen, the more condensed everything must be. When you are on a full desktop computer, it is then you realize the grand layout of our community. But ya Gene, things will always be located differently compared to big screens verses small screens. It's that way with all software these days, since mobile responsiveness has been demanded by users.

2 minutes ago, clhyer said:

Now I know - you don't sleep!  By my calculations it is about 4:30AM out there and you are on here?  

Get some sleep John!

Cal

HA! I do sleep Cal, I get up at 4am weekdays to get ready for work, I spend about a half hour here, then take off for my day job.