pictures of cabinet i made

thanks, everyone! the old cabinets we only had one drawer in the entire kitchen. we had to redo them because the floor went bad and the old cabinets were just plywood slapped together.   like the top cabinet even go over the window so if you want to replace window we could not do it without taking them out as well.  I have learned that cabinets are not my favorite thing to make... lol

6 minutes ago, Lissa Hall said:

I am not sure what racking means...???

Lissa, I'm sure @Nickp will give provide clarity, but in this instance I assume he meant secure to the wall to prevent tilting, distorting, or twisting particularly after it was loaded; assume it is not a free standing cabinet especially based on the width, depth and height? Narrow width/depth, tall cabinets have a tendency to distort depending on the type of wood used, humidity level of environment and load levels.

Just my $.02 but I'll let Nick answer specifically. Good question and great that you asked. We're all here to help each other and learn together!