New to the Fold

Welcome to TPW @Robert McMillan. Glad you found us and looking forward to your participation and joining the banter. Your gonna' like here!

As Gene said, a lot of experienced and talented woodworkers here. I'm not one of them...I just turn perfectly good lumber into sawdust:P, BUT I do enjoy a good donut.:rolleyes:

Image result for coors donuts    Deposited Here [=================================================]

Edited by Grandpadave52

14 minutes ago, Robert McMillan said:

Y'all are cracking me up.  Where do I post pictures of some of my work?

Robert...kinda' sorta' depends...if it's "flat work" most of that fits in the General Woodworking forum; if lathe work, Wood Turners forum, if Scroll saw, Scroll Sawing forum and if primarily CNC work, General CNC forum...don't worry about not getting that right, the most excellent staff here can always move if needed...we just like to see the work where ever it lands.:)

Edit add: Select the forum most appropriate, then start your own thread.

More importantly, ya' haven't forgot the donuts have you? :rolleyes:

Edited by Grandpadave52

34 minutes ago, It Was Al B said:

Don't mind Dave and Stick, they are the donut hogs,but otherwise harmless.

5 hours ago, schnewj said:

can only surmise that the word is out and he knows, that, Stick, Dave and Dan are doughnut hogs.

Always room for a few more at the trough;)

Image result for hogs at donut trough

Robert,

Welcome to the forums.   Hate to be the spoilsport, but always remember your safety (especially if you have little helper(s).

Fingers, eyes, ears.   You name it; you have them, they have them...you all want to keep them in perfect operating order.

Feel free to dive in anywhere.   Be very interested to see any of your laser projects (does it cut/burn/wood/metal???).

Everybody talks about donuts, but i've never seen (or smelled) them.   As the saying goes; the cake is a lie.

1 hour ago, schnewj said:

Well sometimes...suspect that Dave just licks them and puts them back, then when everyone has passed on them he dives in.

Oh, would never do that...a bite out of them and put 'em back maybe waiting for all to pass, but not licking them. However the dog might just lick them and put them back.:lol: