Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! June 12, 2017

Ended up working most of Saturday morning. Also took the wife around the valley showing the different fruit stands and picked up a few things - Rhubarb, raspberries and strawberries. Got home and made strawberry freezer jam and 2 Rhubarb dump cakes - one with raspberries, one without - BOTH were excellent!

Sunday - house chores, never got into the shop :angry:

helped at the pistol range open house saturday, sunday match cancelled last minute.  today pulled up more brick pavers and placed down more concrete pavers.  it's like work, but i don't get paid.

tomorrow, more of the same.

3 hours ago, Chips N Dust said:

Rhubarb, raspberries and strawberries

Those two ingredients combined are the start to one good great pie...outside of blueberry pie, strawberry/rhubarb is my second favorite unless I can have a piece of each on the same plate with vanilla bean ice-cream between them!:P

@John MorrisReally like the "eye-candy pic this week...especially the production guys in their hats, white shirts, ties and suspenders...how times have changed.

Four round trips to the HS today for various practices/events...Remainder of the week will be 2x/day plus an away swim meet Thursday night; Also have to take my step-father to the eye doctor tomorrow PM.

Still have "weeds to eat" but with temps & humidity in low 90's the next few days that is an early morning or late PM job only (if then). Did get some piddly garage jobs done today...Remainder of the week TBD and/or as I'm instructed.