Valance

LarryS

Thank you everyone. 

Ron this valance just replaces the one that has been up for about 18-20 years. When our son had that room we made it into a Miami Dolphin room and the old valance I scroll sawed a dolphin in the back of it.

Since we are redoing the room we went with a different valance.

O by the way we do have a valance on every window and the patio door already. :D

Good job Larry.  Can I make a reservation for when Dave leaves?  I don't care about breakfast in bed, but a glass of orange juice , then  bacon & eggs, wheat toast and coffee with cream and splenda. I'd like to sleep in late, say----- 9:30.:D;).

Great job with everything Larry.

12 hours ago, It Was Al B said:

Good job Larry.  Can I make a reservation for when Dave leaves?  I don't care about breakfast in bed, but a glass of orange juice , then  bacon & eggs, wheat toast and coffee with cream and splenda. I'd like to sleep in late, say----- 9:30.:D;).

Great job with everything Larry.

Holy cow your asking for more than Dave!! :o

The Bed and Breakfast is now closed. Just too much demand out of everyone. :lol:

Thank you Al B

10 minutes ago, LarryS said:

Holy cow your asking for more than Dave!! :o

The Bed and Breakfast is now closed. Just too much demand out of everyone. :lol:

Thank you Al B

Seems like you went to a lot of extra work not to open it up for a few months out of the year:P

I forgot to ask...I assume it has it's own private bath too? Preferably with heated towel bars..Also a mini-fridge, coffee maker and micro wave would be appreciated...:D

We have access to the ice-maker? Gotta' have at least a 40" flat panel too so I can watch w/o my glasses....I've got AARP & AAA so assume discounts apply?

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know but think we've about got it covered for now...:lol: