MWTCA February 2017 "What's It" Project

John Morris

• 2 weeks later...

A message was sent to MWTCA regarding the suggested answer by @ChuckJ. We are currently awaiting for approval of Chuck's answer.

Thank you all for participating, if Chuck's answer is not accepted, we'll hold the random raffle draw for membership this Friday.

The March "What's It" will also be posted this Friday.

Cheers!

Congrats, Chuck.

2 hours ago, John Morris said:

Lets make it a tradition to congratulate the winners in each months project topic. I locked down the Project Winners Board to replies, it will be used solely as a resource quick view of our winners.

That's a short list. Hope we can add more names.

4 hours ago, John Morris said:

This is a huge milestone for our community, this is the first time one of our members has submitted an accepted "What's It" to the MWTCA. Great job

This is too cool and especially even more so with a new member @ChuckJ being the one to attain that recognition. Congrat's Chuck...

3 hours ago, John Morris said:

Lets make it a tradition to congratulate the winners in each months project topic. I locked down the Project Winners Board to replies, it will be used solely as a resource quick view of our winners.

Great great John to a new tradition...

CONGRATULATIONS @ChuckJ on identifying the Monthly Mystery Tool and being the FIRST from The Patriot Woodworker to accomplish the feat! Hopefully the kick-start to many more correct ID's.

1 minute ago, ChuckJ said:

Thanks a lot everyone. I just lucked out that it looked so much like another tool I use all the time.

Luck or not Chuck, you accomplished what no one else here has ever done...the more eyes looking at something, the better the chances of identification...

Now, get busy and take a look at all the ones WE HAVEN'T identified yet:lol:...all are still alive and active and MWTCA would love to nail those down too...

Then in your spare time, jump in and join the daily fun!...gonna guess your daughter is growing up fast and keeping you both plenty busy now too?:)

26 minutes ago, ChuckJ said:

My daughter is now 3 and very independent.

Wow...How time has flown...my youngest grandson turns 3 in less than a month...VERY independent...can't figure out where that comes from for the life of me:rolleyes:

28 minutes ago, ChuckJ said:

I didn't realize we could still reply about the older ones. I'll have to take another look.

Yeah, keep them live in hopes someone eventually runs across a provable solution...I think a few came pretty close, but not quite enough supporting evidence to validate...