(NOS) Kreg Jig

John Morris

That sir is a keeper rather you ever use it or not just because it came from pops...but I already know you know that too.:)

Thanks for sharing such a cool find...

BTW...did you re-find that after looking at your shop pictures post too? :lol::D

Edited by Grandpadave52

1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said:

BTW...did you re-find that after looking at your shop pictures post too?

Danged near Dave, seeing the images prompted me to delve into the workbench storage and I dug these out! Thanks for the kind comments regarding pops, you hit it dead on.

23 hours ago, John Moody said:

Very cool John. A true treasure pasted down. 

Thanks John, I'll hold on to it for sure. I don't use pocket hole joinery at all, I did awhile back when I was building casework, I used my own modern day Kreg for the face frames, but I have not used pocket holes in years. That being said, it's a piece of ol dad, I'll keep it.

On 1/3/2017 at 0:34 PM, Kelso Chris said:

Its neat to see a tool from recent times that has evolved into a go to tool in many shops. It seems that every year or two they come out with a new revolutionary tool that vanishes a year or two later.

Sure nuff Chris, it's neat for sure. Just a glimpse into what the past was with this revolutionary tool.