Island on Singer Stand

Gerald

Great idea Gerald and great looking piece...I'll file this away...have a very similar stand I've been wondering what / how to re-purpose...you just helped answer those questions...

May beg you for some more pictures down the road...need to sand blast and maybe powder coat the frame first...all that will be next spring/ summer anyway now. Thanks for posting.

21 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Great idea Gerald and great looking piece...I'll file this away...have a very similar stand I've been wondering what / how to re-purpose...you just helped answer those questions...

May beg you for some more pictures down the road...need to sand blast and maybe powder coat the frame first...all that will be next spring/ summer anyway now. Thanks for posting.

Dave the stand came that way from a antique store and has been sitting in the dining room for about 4 years. Well my wife googled the stand and came up with an idea , then I worked around it . The lower shelves was my idea to use all space available. I hate wasted space , gotta have something in it. Maybe that is why I have to turn sideways sometime in the shop to get by it.

Thanks for the comments y'all.

• 2 years later...