came across these...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

I really wish they would start opening retail stores around the nation, serving their coffee and selling their wares. I bet they'd give Starbums some competition.

Imagine a coffee shop, with the genre of non political correctness, the antithesis of Starbums. 

A coffee shop where in the window they hang signs such as "Home of the Brave, Land of the Free", and in the parking lot there are slots with painted lettering, "Veterans Only" in the stalls for preferred parking. Of course you could never enforce that, but it would be fun to see. and when you walk into the coffee shop, the ceiling would be layered with cammo netting, the walls covered with anti politically correct messages, you get my point, what a coffee shop!

13 minutes ago, Gene Howe said:

Never tried BRC. Which of their blends do you recommend? I'd have to order it. No dealers around here.

I like the Coffee or Die roast Gene, but next order I am going for something much darker, while it was good, it just did not have that flavor kick I like.

49 minutes ago, John Morris said:

I bet they'd give Starbums some competition. 

they gave themselves competition they couldn't compete w/ by telling us citizens we were 2nd rate and veterans don't count/matter.....

quite a few of their outlets have closed around here ....

the irony is that their closed stores were reopened by their competition..

which have friendlier employees, a better product, for less and allow one free refill...

when the folks that boycotted them discovered this they never went back..

So, Starbums is their own worst enemy...

Edited by Stick486