Friday, Nov. 4th, What's on Your Patriot Woodworker Agenda?

John Moody

Some great looking "stuff" there John...like others curious about your branding process...Professional++; obviously you've been a busy boy this work! :P Hope the show does well tonight.

After wrapping up my domestic duties today, met my wife in 'town' for lunch, then we performed our Constitutional Right and for the first time ever voted early. A couple of remote locations away from the County Courthouse...still stood in line for about 20 minutes...better than the Primary though,,,1-1/2 hours. Ran a couple errands after and picked up some paint to paint a couple plane bodies.

Tomorrow, start mowing & mulching again...lot of leaves came down after the rains and t-storms this week; grass is still growing like April & May...try getting a chisel or two &/or plane iron a day sharpening done; at this rate, should be caught up by next Presidential election...swim practice chauffeur duties tomorrow too... got some glue up done on a couple projects from some scrap poplar...will catch the IU football game...no need to listen to Purdue:rolleyes:

Sunday, no reason to watch the Colts; they'll be lucky to end up at .500...probably will pick-up on the Cub's tag line, "wait 'til next year!" since the Cub's are done using it.:lol: Still have outdoor stuff that needs to come indoors before winter...dog needs a bath BAD! 

Yea, I'm curious about how you engraved those as well. For myself, finally tomorrow, it's showtime!! Wife and I will be displaying my turnings at our first show.

Sunday is the meeting day for our wood turning club. Something I look forward to all month long. Later in the week, I gotta whole bunch of walnut to turn into bowl blanks.

Steve

16 hours ago, John Moody said:

That is a nice Carbine. 

I went to a gun show last weekend and picked up a Remington 870 Express tactical. Put my Red Dot on it. 

IMG_7202.JPG

I have one similar without the red dot. The first 3 loads are buck, followed by slugs. Purchased right after the '08 election