Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, HandyDan said:

Probably the best workbench in the world.  You have to clear it off when you are done with it.  No clutter when you go to use it.

Just slam it shut, everything ends up inside. DAMHIKT :P

10 hours ago, Bundoman said:

Can’t find mine right now because my daughters wounded Toyota is parked on ramps directly in front of it!  Must say that I prefer woodworking to brake repairs!

It's funny i took 3 years of auto mechanics in high school and actually enjoyed doing brakes.....

Taking a look at some old JESADA door patterns...

20200215_081852.jpg

Edited by BillyJack

59 minutes ago, Bundoman said:

I am with you that I don’t mind shoes and pads.  I am less of a fan with this one because it is replacing all of the lines to the back wheels so a lot of cold concrete on my back time.  We won’t talk at length about how well I fit under there!  😂 

:ChinScratch:...Must be broken brake season. Didn't dig doing the Jeep in below freezing temps outside.

Been somewhat sick since. :(