Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, Bundoman said:

She makes a lot of cool stuff with that thing!

I looked it up and watched the manufactures video.  $200 - 350 on Amazon, not too bad.  I saw your picture and wondered if I could add some flair to some of my own projects.

My Mother is always on me about giving her ideas for Christmas and birthday gifts for me.  (I never say) Might float this one out there with the idea she might have some use for it as well.  :lol:

Edited by Woodbutcherbynight

6 minutes ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

I looked it up and watched the manufactures video.  $200 - 350 on Amazon, not too bad.  I saw your picture and wondered if I could add some flair to some of my own projects.

My Mother is always on me about giving her ideas for Christmas and birthday gifts for me.  (I never say) Might float this one out there with the idea she might have some use for it as well.  :lol:

Sounds like a plan. She really likes hers.  The newer machines are pretty easy to learn.

At 1000 hrs this morning...

1498281695_PaulSellersplanscrowdedbench.JPG.e666d11703acdea63f82976fcd3d8c7b.JPG

A bloody mess....cleared the "deck" for action..

1027046132_PaulSellersplanswrongsaw.JPG.6947016ecf2b07d0db82cdb99f7ec3e1.JPG

Thought I had the wrong saw....Disston D-8, 11ppi.....but, it seemed to work better than the Atkins..

1837244454_PaulSellersplansstartup.JPG.2d09037bdf972e27330c1fbf8a96bf1d.JPG

So..I make a pile of sawdust...and an hour or so later..

322461625_PaulSellersplanssavedforadrawer.JPG.711987df1ef4045925361ea86fb6fc1c.JPG

Bench has filled back up...again...one of them days..

Like your work bench John.The forever plot plans look great. I call them forever plans because it takes the town forever to approve them here. Takes more time to get the plans approved that it does to build it. Money down the drain.

22 minutes ago, Al B said:

Like your work bench John.The forever plot plans look great. I call them forever plans because it takes the town forever to approve them here. Takes more time to get the plans approved that it does to build it. Money down the drain.

We have both ways. Forever to admit something needs done. Then forever before it gets planned. Not much progress. Taxes go up though.

20 minutes ago, Al B said:

Al, I performed the preliminary survey for this bridge project, back in 2004. I put the first stake in summer 2017. 13 years it took to clear planning, environmental, right of way acquisitions and more. These major interstate projects take a looooong time to get built. By the time I pound the first stake in, the population center has grown from it's projected growth and the road is already out dated to handle the traffic it was originally engineered for.

Hey, I got a job though!