A truly better mousetrap....

Rate this topic

It's hard to get giddy about something as mundane as a caulk gun, but after years (literally, I'm 68 after all) of using them and making huge messes (while expanding my vocabulary greatly) I bought this one a few months back when i read about it on one of these forums. Not quite Festool priced for a caulk gun, but worth every penny. When you let up on the handle, the caulk really does stop flowing. It has some kind of spring arrangement in the pusher rod that allows it to relax once the trigger is released...the dang thing really works great. It has some other neat features, but they are less unique....including a snipper built into the body to cut the tips off the tubes. Anyway, if you do even a small amount of caulking, this one makes life a lot easier. I linked the Amazon listing, but I see some of the box stores and Wally world (online, I guess) has them.

Edited by Ron Dudelston
tags added

Since I have a lot of caulking in my future I appreciate your sharing this info.

I will have to look for it elsewhere.  I only purchase from Amazon if it is not available or very much cheaper.

I did buy a couple items from them two months ago.  They did not even ship for about a month even though the description said it was in stock.

Cal

• 1 month later...