Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Stick486

Tabs on the Weather...

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Stick486 -
HandyDan -

Top Posters

9 hours ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

Remnds of of Bill Cosby joke where Noah listens to the instructions then asks, "what's a cubit?" :throbbinghead:

Noah, Larry and me. All in the same boat...so to speak. :DayDreaming:

No outdoor shop time today. :(

66° and :BlackCloud::BlackCloud:and more :BlackCloud:at least I got most of the mowing done before it started. :TwoThumbsUp:

48° and haven't ventured out to see if it's raining, can't tell through all of the fog!! :BugEyeSmiley:

Partly cloudy, got to 900 today and forecast / best guess says same thing for next week.  So much for spring huh?  The heat I don't mind but could we have a season in between?  

12 hours ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

Partly cloudy, got to 900 today and forecast / best guess says same thing for next week.  So much for spring huh?  The heat I don't mind but could we have a season in between?  

I've got your in between season. You can have it. Yesterday it was in the 40s and rain mixed with snow. Today, tomorrow and Thursday, mid 50s and low 60s. None of which would be too bad if it weren't for the blasted 30+ mph winds. 

49° with :BlackCloud:on the way. :rolleyes:

Looks like another day of playing hide and seek with Mother Nature. :(

90's this week and mid-90's starting Sunday.  Muggy meter is about the same.  No rain.  Having to water stuff to keep it alive.  Beach water temp is 76.  It's going to be a rather active hurricane season.  Every year it gets this hot, and the water temp gets into the mid to upper 80's, we have more serious hurricanes.  Trying to keep all the yard trimmed so there will be less work when one comes.  Neighbors getting their houses strengthened for those lovely storms.  Already had a named storm in the Atlantic.  It's ahead of season.  

And, those folks in tornado alley are getting a truck load of them and lots of rain.  I am sorry for what they have to endure.  

Had the privilege of going to the oral surgeon yesterday.  Now, I have to go back to the dentist to have my bite adjusted.  At least, not out in the rain.  

8 hours ago, FlGatorwood said:

90's this week and mid-90's starting Sunday.  Muggy meter is about the same.  No rain.  Having to water stuff to keep it alive.  Beach water temp is 76.  It's going to be a rather active hurricane season.  Every year it gets this hot, and the water temp gets into the mid to upper 80's, we have more serious hurricanes.  Trying to keep all the yard trimmed so there will be less work when one comes.  Neighbors getting their houses strengthened for those lovely storms.  Already had a named storm in the Atlantic.  It's ahead of season.  

And, those folks in tornado alley are getting a truck load of them and lots of rain.  I am sorry for what they have to endure.  

Had the privilege of going to the oral surgeon yesterday.  Now, I have to go back to the dentist to have my bite adjusted.  At least, not out in the rain.  

Stay safe. Hopefully you won't get the hurricanes. 

Rain Rain and more Rain. That's what we have and more to come. Plan to get the lawn mowed tomorrow after another round of rain. Hope I don't get stuck and have to pull the zero turn out again.

image.png.04327055038233aaef5138d5559419d2.png

Another day of 35-60° oscillation with clouds and wind. Tonight it could get to 30°. No rain or snow, though. Tomorrow looks like a repeat. The only thing consist about our weather is it's inconsistency.

On 5/22/2019 at 9:47 AM, Warped & Twisted said:

32° clear skies, look like a beautiful day coming.

Had a visitor

IMG_1103.jpg.bee3c65b3c2bdacb2d6fa750f3537af9.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg.759093ded40d1465057e87d1355da8bd.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg.faa18aa7bd7a7c7cf9612c6a0dd9887c.jpg

We see that the inspector was on the premises.  I hope he signed off on all the latest projects.  :)