Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Stick486

Tabs on the Weather...

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Stick486 -
HandyDan -

Top Posters

The storm hammered us.  Wind so strong we had horizontal rain and heavy enough I couldn't see the houses across the street.  Easily got an inch of rain in 20 minutes.  Went into the 30s overnight and woke to snow flurries this morning.  Supposed to hit the mid 50s this afternoon.  I'll have to go out and clean the sticks up again but nothing big came down so I'm good.

On 4/15/2019 at 1:30 PM, Warped & Twisted said:

Summer her is 22° right now.

...there ya go, Stick!

Way up North, north to Alaska, way up north, to Alaska, I'm headed north the rush is on...

It's getting hot here, 84.3°, 46% humidity, and blue skies with a few wispy cirrus clouds. What happened to my 60-70's?

Ready to trade, Dan?

At 3:00 PM it'17° in Nome Alaska.

https://www.visitnomealaska.com/nome-cam

Scroll Down for weather

Edited by Warped & Twisted

Rained over night. Typical AZ 8 incher. 8" between drops. Gonna be densely overcast today and, 62°. BUT, tomorrow begins a long stretch of sunny days in the 70s and 80s. Whoopee!

18 hours ago, schnewj said:

It's getting hot here, 84.3°, 46% humidity, and blue skies with a few wispy cirrus clouds. What happened to my 60-70's?

Ready to trade, Dan? 

No thanks.  It will get hot here soon enough.  Upper 60s and partly sunny today.  My favorite.