Stick486

Tabs on the Weather...

37°F

Precipitation: 70%

Wind: 2 MPH

Humidity: 99%

3 hours ago, hatuffej said:

Stopped me from taking out the garbage.

you make it sound like it's a bad thing...

8 hours ago, Warped & Twisted said:

same ol same ol  22° Full overcast....No Snow

Been thinking about buying stick an airplane ticket and all the Muktuk he can eat to come do the snow-dance at my place.

thanks for the offer but I'm pretty worn out from all the dancing I've been doing here...

14 hours ago, Roly said:

St. Louis 29 degrees and rain,  like greased owl s***.   I will try not and send it to you Grandpadave52     Roly

now wouldn't solid be way better???

admit it...

9 hours ago, Charles Nicholls said:

I for one will be glad when it starts warming up again. 

and I'd like at least some real deal winter...

like I said...

the weather here is horrible....

Edited by Stick486

7 hours ago, hatuffej said:

I do that, too.

isn't that the norm???

all were missing is chirping crickets...

An inch of snow fell overnight.  We are right around the freezing mark so it may rain and melt or we may get more snow.  Have a weather cloud floating overhead.

Woke up to ~27o...overcast all day; finally made it to ~35o. Current is 33o, 9 mph wind from East, 87% RH with heavy fog and light drizzle. Ground still mostly covered from the snow that fell yesterday.  Borderline if it will freeze tonight. Rain in the forecast for most of tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Warped & Twisted said:

23° Mostly cloudy .........no snow.............Can't even find a reliable snow-dancer.

I know...

I think they all quit or on strike...

a front is moving in Chinook style but no snow......

catching a couple of trout was some hard work today...

Started out the day with  42° and rain, it made it up to 52° and still rain. Rain will end sometime tonight but then it’ll get cold again. 

nothing to write home about...

even the dog misses winter...

524172428_HOTDOG.jpg.89fa15f7ca788f61092c6b3f042e9102.jpg

32° @ 7:33 am and we had freezing rain over night.  Lots of ice. The pine trees and other trees are a little droopy this morning. And schools are closed once again. Suppose to improve through out the day and reach a high of 40°

36 Days 10 Hours 18 Minutes 50 Seconds until SPRING !!!!!!!!!

44 minutes ago, LarryS said:

32° @ 7:33 am and we had freezing rain over night.  Lots of ice. The pine trees and other trees are a little droopy this morning. And schools are closed once again. Suppose to improve through out the day and reach a high of 40°

36 Days 10 Hours 18 Minutes 50 Seconds until SPRING !!!!!!!!!

God I hope you are right, if not sooner. Spring can’t come fast enough for me lol. 😂🤣😂

Must've gotten about an inch, or so, of snow while we were gone. And, it's still COLD! Woke up to 12*. C'mon Spring.

We're right at that temperature where it rains then snows then rains then sleets then rains then rains then rains then rains.  Did I mention it rains?  Might need plans for an arc pretty soon.  No flies or mosquitoes are coming with me.

DSC02534.JPG.bd041b8b2aba7150167cfdb6c7385117.JPG

DSC02535.JPG.d40c1fdcc85f3aa351ba3ce5deb25fc3.JPG

DSC02536.JPG.2d7e4280801eebcad0f1932b9be0d1d7.JPG

Edited by HandyDan

Rained all night...was raining this AM with temperature at 42o...since then, the temperature has dropped 10o...now it's raining unless it's snowing or unless freezing rain except when we're getting all three at once. NWS has issued a Wind Advisory from now until tomorrow morning. Winds 25-35 mph with gusts 40-50 mph. Forecast calls for up to 1" of snow tonight, low temperature in the teens with Wind Chill ~0o.

On the bright side I guess, if all the rain we received since January 1 had been snow, we would be under ~8 feet of (wet) snow.

Edited by Grandpadave52
typo