Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Stick486

Tabs on the Weather...

Just saw the winter prediction from NOAA this morning, they claim El Nino is going to make it an above average (temperature) winter for most of the west, and a slightly warmer winter along with being more dry in my neck of the woods. I'm not sad to see that prediction....but I hope it's more accurate than normal. They also said the south may see more snow than normal. What does that mean, they'll get 2"?

I saw that too Fred, sounds pretty good for us as well. Give me the 2" of snow for Christmas and Stick can have the rest of ours.

3 hours ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Just saw the winter prediction from NOAA this morning, they claim El Nino is going to make it an above average (temperature) winter for most of the west,

26 minutes ago, DuckSoup said:

I saw that too Fred, sounds pretty good for us as well.

you really know how to hurt a guy...

PREPARE THE STONE ALTER!!!

5 hours ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Just saw the winter prediction from NOAA this morning, they claim El Nino is going to make it an above average (temperature) winter for most of the west, and a slightly warmer winter along with being more dry in my neck of the woods. I'm not sad to see that prediction....but I hope it's more accurate than normal. They also said the south may see more snow than normal. What does that mean, they'll get 2"?

I hope so too.:D

2 hours ago, DuckSoup said:

I saw that too Fred, sounds pretty good for us as well. Give me the 2" of snow for Christmas and Stick can have the rest of ours.

Stick can have ours also.ROFL.gif.da2f622886e89420191b43340fa44fe4.gif

whimpy excuse for winter in progress...

55 for the high...that's temp; wind is only suppose to gust 40-45 eventually moving from the SW to the NNW...low of 26 for tonight. At least the sun is shining.

43° here now forecast high of 49° by noon. Then forecast to take a dive. Low of 25° for tonight

Winds are already gusting to 35mph from the W/NW. Rain/Snow mix ( There's those 4 letter words Covering_Eyes.thumb.gif.917b8fd54ff38789b37811e1994539b0.gif ) starting around 11:00AM.

Sun's shining now, and it looks a lot nicer out than it feels. Ho_Hum.thumb.gif.05b271113255b404c9d015ba00935611.gif

mumble grumble....

This pretty well describes from 5:05P on...

9 hours ago, Stick486 said:

mumble grumble....

You speak Itt. 565a4a28736fc_TwoThumbsUp.gif.caee07118b028b576eae691576dc0dc5.gif

3 minutes ago, Larry Buskirk said:

You speak Itt. 565a4a28736fc_TwoThumbsUp.gif.caee07118b028b576eae691576dc0dc5.gif

naw...

I think a bunch of youse guys conned banana belt weather into setting up shop here...

Edited by Stick486

terrible weather..

WINDY!!!