Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Stick486

Tabs on the Weather...

rewards ain't working...

so the stone alter will be ready soon...

Raining now and supposed to rain for the next 3 days. None of my weather speculating sources hazard guesses as to expected amounts. 

Highs holding steady in the low to mid 60s. Overnight lows in the mid to high 30s. Snow? Maybe but it won't stay long. But, plenty of mud.

8 hours ago, Stick486 said:

so the stone alter will be ready soon...

so threats work way better...

it's cold and snowing...

10 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

so threats work way better...

it's cold and snowing...

That's great....for you. please keep it and, the cold temps, up there. :excl::rolleyes:

We have had one of the earliest snows in years. The leaves are still on the trees and we got 6" of snow. It was 21 when I got up. If you saw the Broncos game, they showed some of it. Fortunately the streets and roads here were still warm and all was melted within a few hours. However no so fast in others areas. Interstates were closed and accidents abounded. I'm sure this storm caught many without snow tires in the mountains. I stayed in near the fireplace. 

fullsizeoutput_a19.jpeg

Edited by Ron Altier

3 hours ago, Ron Altier said:

We have had one of the earliest snows in years.

we might have gotten a foot total in the last week or so...

but like you said ground temps are up and we have the periodic day or two of warm so it doesn't last..

I still suspect Haro and Gramps as a bad influence but something tells they have a silent partner or two in all this...

@p_toad,  I think the stone alter will help us out w/ getting our winter back...

so..

should it be a single or multiple seat???...

multiple alters???....

snowing...

Current 44o...NNW wind 10-15 mph, complete overcast with rain/drizzle...hard frost/freeze warning for tonight with lows in the upper 20's.

dribbles and drabs of what could pass for snow..

at least it's cold...

Got down around 30 and frost this morning.

I'm so ready for spring!!!!

155 Days 8 hours 34 minutes 50 seconds until SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!

22 hours ago, Stick486 said:

dribbles and drabs of what could pass for snow..

at least it's cold...

in continuance..

I think we've had a tad over 3" of rain in the last week. Yesterday, we got around an inch. The washes were running deep and fast. Had an 8 AM appt. in town. Had to reschedule. One guy was already stuck in the wash we have to cross to get to a paved surface. I'll try again today.

Heat wave this AM. 37o vs the 28o yesterday. Full sun both yesterday & so far today but WINDY. High was 56o yesterday...about the same for today?? Storm Shield has already issued a Freeze Warning for tonight.