Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Stick486

Tabs on the Weather...

clear skies...

sun grain. The resulting wood displays a cathedral pattern on the face of the board.">ps out..

warming up..

snow is melting...

I can't stand it...

gonna go sit in the closet and pout..

Heavy overcast; temperature has remained steady last 16-18 hours ~24o-26o...received another couple millimeters of ice over night; nice trip into town this AM.

Glad to have the truck going again...might not have made the trip w/o 4WD...roads were very slickery

Still forecasting for low single digits tonight as a bonus to the coating of ice

36d 20h 8m 45s until Spring!

36 degrees and rain. Way too much rain with the frozen ground !  Ponding on the roadways and in particular, in my yard makes walking the dog a real problem. The ocean water has warmed up to 40 degrees so that's a good sign.

Edited by It Was Al B

still pouting...

4 Degrees by the truck temp today. Windshield was frosty.  Just a little bit of a wind to make it down right cold. :( 

Got alittle bit of ice Sunday instead of snow.

Down to zero tonight and then the start of a little bit of a warm up this week. :D 

Come on 70's!!!!!

36 Days 4 Hours 12 Minutes 40 Seconds until SPRING!!!!!!

9o...heavy frost with a dusting of snow during the night. Sun breaking through. Forecast high for mid 20's today.

36d 4h 10m 15s until Spring

34 and partly clear. It is not sure if it wants to rain or clear off and be nice for a few days.

20o, sun breaking horizon; forecast high of 38o and mostly sunny...getting a tad better.

35d 4h 9m 30s until SPRING!!!

pouting isn't working..

guess I'll have to go next level and sulk...

25 this morning. Forecast is sunny and 57 for today, snow turning to rain in the AM for VD.

Complete cloud cover. 35o @ 93%RH, 5 mph wind from SSW gives a real feel of 32o. Forecast of 45o today but chance of scattered, light showers. Beats snow I guess.

34d 3h 39m 01s until Spring!!

34 and cloudy, no frost. Winter Weather Advisory on from 7:AM to 4:PM, who knows what we will really see.

sulking is not working either..

5 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Complete cloud cover. 35o @ 93%RH, 5 mph wind from SSW gives a real feel of 32o. Forecast of 45o today but chance of scattered, light showers. Beats snow I guess.

34d 3h 39m 01s until Spring!!

Up to 45o...add heavy drizzle and moderate fog to the menu...makes it damp, dreary and depressing...

Oh wait, it's Indiana in February/

Excitement! Wind came back. Brought some moisture laden clouds. We've had an Arizona 24 incher, so far. That's 24" between pin head sized drops. That lasted 28.5 seconds. 50* but feels like 49*. Guy we met outside the restaurant said it was going to snow. Then, he said " I'm from San Diego, whadda I know?" I just smiled.