Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Stick486

Tabs on the Weather...

1 hour ago, HandyDan said:

fb546f92f7276408aa6de049286e56d5--christmas--white-christmas.jpg.d62fd4d203a2be93ad9eb96496b8699d.jpg

I want him back...

5 hours ago, HandyDan said:

fb546f92f7276408aa6de049286e56d5--christmas--white-christmas.jpg.d62fd4d203a2be93ad9eb96496b8699d.jpg

SNORK!!!--SNORK!!!

18o, 8 mph NNW wind, very overcast with 3" of s*** on the ground...1"-????" of snow plus single digit near zero temps tonight. Let the games misery begin!:wacko:

41d 3h 53m 53s until SPRING

18* and about 1" of snow so far today. Now waiting on the next round of that white stuff ( 4"-6"?) Thursday night in to Friday. 

41 Days 3 Hours 39 Minutes 45 Seconds until SPRING!!!!!

34 and frost on the ground. Clear skies, high in the upper 60's, a good day for paving

Yesterday afternoon, the wind did a 180 and came out of the north. Blew in some big black ominous clouds. Lots of thunder and lightning. Exciting.

Got up this morning and not a trace of moisture...zip...nada. dry as a bone. Skies are clear. Supposed to be in the 60s. Back to boring.

Started snowing last night.  Left 4" out there and still snowing.  Weather map shows it should be quitting around 11:00AM.  Upper 20s for the high.

Blistering 7o this AM. Same s*** on the ground as previous days...a hint of possible sunshine, maybe? Calm before the storm...1-3" of Wintery mix forecast tomorrow night through Sunday...I hate Wintery mix more than s***.

Blue-jays & Cardinals were in a tizzy this AM; no sunflower seeds or peanuts out for them..Finches weren't happy with their feeders either. Cracked corn, Black Oil Sunflower & Niger Seed buffet has been replenished.

I've got a donut and my coffee...Life is good...

40d, 3h 41m 15s until Spring

weather that needs to be someplace else...

16 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

weather that needs to be someplace else...

Send it up here....... I'll GLADLY trade!

John

1 minute ago, HARO50 said:

John

Not a chance, John. It might be boring, but it's too pleasing to lose.B)

No frost this am. High to be near 68 today. Another wonderful day for the pavers (hopefully they will do their job right today)

1 hour ago, HARO50 said:

John

lrt's do it...

As of February 8 @ 12:30 p.m. it is 17 degrees and partly cloudy.

Now we are just waiting for the next snow storm :( We are under a winter weather advisory. They are calling for anywhere  5" to 9" of that white terrible stuff tonight into Friday. 

Then Saturday into Sunday they are calling for another 3" to 5" of more snow. :(

I'm beginning to think I did something wrong with all of this crap weather that we are getting.  

image.png.aef00461fb2bff8e81f85dbbf1c07ee3.png

Time to move on WINTER!!!! 

39 Days 23 Hours 26 Minutes 10 Seconds until SPRING!!!!

Up to 32o already...headed to a high of 41-42o...mostly cloudy, and windy...gusts to 15-18 mph...missed all the snow that's in the northern 1/4 of the state BUT wintery mix (rain, sleet, ice, snow) still in forecast for tonight through Sunday PM. Headed back to deep freeze (near zero) Sunday night...

39d 2h 54m 15s until Spring