Brushes & Scales

ATBT

Well as stated in other post I am a straight shaver and love the old school shaving for closeness and just an all around dying art of man care of a lost time.  There are a lot of us around once you start looking for sure and have regular club meets.

I got into wood turning to create and make my own brushes for use which led to friends and colleagues asking for a brush to be made which led to a small business.  Then I decided to start re-scaling vintage or new razors for those who hate the scales on their razors or just from damaged scales.

It is a love affair for sure and really does more for my mental health to escape and be alone while creating with my hands.  Here are some of the works I have done over the past and each was as fun to create as the other..............

Barberbrush12.jpg

IMG_6645.JPG

MarigoldKabuki2.JPG

RM.jpg

TeakBrush.jpg

PT2.jpg

SchultzeWeyerRS.jpg

Imperial.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 11:54 AM, Ron Altier said:

Those are beautiful. I have seen a brush like this, maybe a bet smaller, used in make up kits for women. Maybe another market to pursue 

I also do the women's makeup brushes.  That one in giraffe print with the brown kabuki is just that.  Very observant eye my friend!

• 3 years later...