Goodbye and Hello

Rate this topic

As many of y'all know, many of us here on TPW were former Wood members and I still am one.  Since the announcement of their closing, I have been bouncing over there a few times a day and I have to admit that this departure is really tough on many folks.  Kinda reminds me of when Gary Keedy passed.  We knew it was true but just couldn't wrap our heads around it.  For those who have come over from Wood we all say welcome.  Don't know if TPW can fill the void that void in your woodworking souls right now but we're sure going to try.  Thanks for putting your trust in us and help us band together to move into the future.  Rest in peace our old friend.

I hate to see WOOD Online go as well Ron. It's kind of like Mt. Rushmore, you get so used to it being there, I could not imagine it being gone. I was saddened with the news of WOOD ditching the forums. Business is business. Welcome to our new members. We are happy you are here, and we hope you enjoy your new forums.