Wood Magazine shutting down the forum

On 8/18/2016 at 7:13 PM, Stick486 said:

If you want...

I have Ralph's contact information and he said to give it to whoever asked for it (privately)..

He does miss the people from there...

did you know he has a new pace maker and is back in pretty good health...

he finally listen to us about relaxing.. he's even going fishing now and working less...

is there A PM system here???

Stick I am not sure if you saw this . Ralph made a response to the message addrerssed to you and him at Wood:

Re: Hey Ralph and Stick

Options

‎08-17-2016 02:16 PM

Hello Everyone,

I sure hate to see the forums close but, lack of funding from the sponsors just won't allow them to continue.

Over the years I wrote a lot of quizzes and Mind benders and I hope you all enjoyed them as well as to get something out of them.

It was a great ride and I'll miss all of you folks, however you may email me any time at Ralj7@aol.com or call me at 740 506 3012.

Best of luck to each and everyone of you and may the good LORD be with you always. So long for now.

Respectfully,

Ralph Jones  Sawdustr

Remember to keep your hands no closer to a spinning blade or bit than 6" for safety sake.

Respectfully,

Ralph Jones General Forums Host

http://www.ralphjoneswoodworking.com

Like you said he is open to talk to anyone who has a question and always responds with a solid workable answer.

Ralph was here a couple years ago, doing his quizzes, I wonder if we could call the gentleman Ralph Jones out of retirement?

I'll try to get in touch with Ralph, it's worth a try, and it sure would be fun to have him here once again. I did not know he dropped off of WOOD, I just assumed he was doing the quizzes this whole time. 

14 minutes ago, John Morris said:

Ralph was here a couple years ago, doing his quizzes, I wonder if we could call the gentleman Ralph Jones out of retirement?

I'll try to get in touch with Ralph, it's worth a try, and it sure would be fun to have him here once again. I did not know he dropped off of WOOD, I just assumed he was doing the quizzes this whole time. 

done...

• 2 years later...