Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Ron Dudelston

A Folding Portable Wine Table

Rate this topic

I'm on the election board in our county and last week my cohort from the other side of the aisle sent me a text with a picture of a portable wine table.  She asked if I could make her two of them so I made a prototype and then five more.  The table is designed for portability but she wanted to know if I could fabricate a patio stand with it.  Hopefully, they'll sell at my summer shows.  One of the pictures shows the table upside down so that the spike on the bottom is visible.  Carry the thing to your favorite venue by the handle in the top and stick it in the ground.

A group of the "Golden Girls" of my high school graduating class travel to various parts of the country in the summer seeking out wineries to explore.  They jokingly asked if I could make one that would hold two bottles because simply wasn't enough.  That should tell you a bit about my high school days, let alone my college experience.

Patio Ready.JPG

Folded Table.JPG

Upside Down Table.JPG

23 hours ago, Ron Dudelston said:

I'm on the election board in our county and last week my cohort from the other side of the aisle sent me a text with a picture of a portable wine table.  She asked if I could make her two of them so I made a prototype and then five more.  The table is designed for portability but she wanted to know if I could fabricate a patio stand with it.  Hopefully, they'll sell at my summer shows.  One of the pictures shows the table upside down so that the spike on the bottom is visible.  Carry the thing to your favorite venue by the handle in the top and stick it in the ground.

A group of the "Golden Girls" of my high school graduating class travel to various parts of the country in the summer seeking out wineries to explore.  They jokingly asked if I could make one that would hold two bottles because simply wasn't enough.  That should tell you a bit about my high school days, let alone my college experience.

Very Nice indeed.  Your usual fine craftsmanship.  The Patio Base is a great addition.

23 hours ago, Ron Dudelston said:

Patio Ready.JPG

Folded Table.JPG

Upside Down Table.JPG