Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Scout80

Find of the day

Rate this topic

1452283715616-867094670.thumb.jpg.8340041452283555338492401574.thumb.jpg.d9b6ed6

Some of you know that me and my family bought my grandparents farm house, ive been busy trying to balance free time and get crud done time and its been tough for me to stay on task.

Any way, colder weather is on its way here in Wi so i decided to stat putting together a small shop down in the basement.

Well for years I've seen this homemade contraption and could never figure out what it was till about 15 minutes ago.

Edited by John Morris
fixed text alignment and image placement, added tags

Prehistoric archives! Really cool Dave. So what was the final mind grab that made you figure it out? By that way folks would pay good money to have something like that in the corner of their room by the fireplace. I know you wouldn't sell it perhaps, but the fashion value on it is worth mentioning.

Very nice.  I know several folks that have several treadle powered wood working tools.  A few years back I was looking into getting one of the bottoms from one of those old treadle sewing machines and making one but so far it is only a pipe dream :)  In the right market that treadle saw should sell nicely.

DW