Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Kevin Wells

Source for refills

Rate this topic

Hi Folks,

Turning a lot of pens the last several weeks, I got to looking for the various ink refills, to offer on my site, and I am running into brick walls trying to find a wholesale source. It seems one can get the knock off, no brand, made in china refills for about 25 cents each (parker style ballpoint) or in excess of $5 each for carded singles. I looked at my normal sources but they dont post bulk discounts on refills. Anyone have any suggestions?

I replied to this last night but the system was down and it  didn't take

The logical reason you can't get those refills at some kind of dealer price is simply because if Parker ( or others) sold them to you they would by  definition be feeding their competition.

They want to sell the pen.  I know I once paid Parker their 100+ Buckaroos for a Parker pen.

If they sell the refills to any one other than a licensed retail distributor  ( who is also selling their pens as part of the deal)  then they shoot themselves in the feet.

So go ahead pay retail get the best that money can buy and make sure that no cheap chinese knock off refill ever detracts from the beauty of your work or smears a blob of ink across you work or a customers fingers. . And don't forget to mark it up times Four.

You are selling one of a kind hand crafted artisan work. 

Customers who fuss over the price need to move on down to some booth where they can  paw over the cheap trashy chinese trinkets for a buck each . 

On 12/15/2015 at 0:04 AM, John Hechel said:

I'm suspect that the expensive re-fills are the same as the Chinese ones even being made in the same factory.

Parker, for example, and Waterman are made in Saint Herblain France.

Montblanc is German made

Edited by Cliff