That easy Project, part two

steven newman

Well, snuck back down to the Dungeon for a bit of fun.  Cleaned off the router table.

post-3502-0-86090300-1423702842.jpg

Not too bad?   Grabbed a piece of scrap about the same thickness as what I was using for the shelves.    Got the height about right.    Took apart the shelf unit, and ran some edges

post-3502-0-21571000-1423702980.jpg

Tried to handsaw a couple pilars for the back corners.....gave up, and went to the scrollsaw.    Then a block plane to smooth out the cuts.    Test fit of the whole mess

post-3502-0-33838100-1423703094.jpg

Hmm, not too bad?    Leaning more towards a couple drawers, instead of reusing the glass door.    Might be a better fit that way.

other that the scrollsaw, and the router table, all else was just a few smallish handtools

post-3502-0-11177800-1423703243.jpg

Includes a small dovetail saw, a chisel, a square, a block plane, and a pencil.   The walnut coloured stuff MAY get used, and may not.   I have a few other things I could use...

Trying to take things a bit easy, but tough to do when I am BORED.  Need to sand the parts, and assemble the main part.   Then we will see what I can add to this thing.  

Two days of this so far.    Might still be a week in the making...